July 11, 2011

West Fest

Viv and I travelled to North Carolina over the 4th.  It was her first plane ride and I did a majority of the travelling by myself.  Luke didn't get to come because he has no time off yet with his new job.  Viv travelled like a champ!  Our first stop was to see my cousin (on the Anderson side) and her family. 

Playing with her girls - Hannah and Jordan
 Layla:

Jordan, Christy, Hannah, Joseph, and Layla:
West Women take Little Washington:
 Nancy, Karen, and Julie in the kitchen:
There is always good food when Karen's involved!


Hanging out, eating good food, corn hole, bocce ball, and more food!
Kristine (37 weeks prego) and Kevin:
Kirstie and Rex:
Stella:
Andrew and Katie:


Rex:
Talent Show Emcee - Karen and Stella
Nana doing her skit:
Kirstie's boyfriend, Tyler, is amazing on the guitar!  He braved the family reunion like a champ!
Kevin:
Scott:
Aunt Barb:
Egg Toss:
Mom and Karen got out first...maybe that's why they stuck to swimming and gymnastics and not basketball or softball =-)

Swamp Walk:

Madelyn, Rick, Jess, and Brad:
Pool Time:
Kirstie and Rex:
I told Stella to look my way when she came down the slide.  She took that very literally:
Stella, Me, Kelli, Rex, and Kristine:
Stella and Me:
Rex, Stella, and Zach:
Kelli made Stella and Viv matching dresses.  They are adorable!
Kelli, Stella, and Viv:
Stella, Kelli, Me, and Viv:
Award Time:
Zach wins the "Most Dangerous Job Award" for breaking up bar fights at Suite =-) Or maybe it was for his time in Iraq...I'm pretty sure he and Brad should share it.  Or maybe I should get it for all the time I spend with teenage girls at work.  I think that's dangerous.
New Grandma award:
Mom got a banner with the Swedish word for grandma: mormor
Viv wins the youngest West award:
Brad and Jess win the award for coming the farthest:
Wisest West Award:
I can't remember this award but Kevin looks happy about it!
"Most Eligible Award"

Family Pics:

No one wanted to hold Viv...Can't you tell?
Kristine, Baby G (coming sometime in July), and Viv:
Eric practicing...Baby G arrives any day now:
Stella lovin on Viv:

Nana and Pops with Viv:
Aunt Karen and Viv:
 Brad and Viv:
Katie, Grandma, and Viv:
Viv at 9 weeks:


We had a great time!  Loved seeing all our family!  Thanks to Groots for hosting!

2 comments:

kwestgroot said...

Great pictures, Kinsey...Vivy is a star!!

Anonymous said...

Love all your pics and comments! -Kelli