March 6, 2012

10 Months

Viv's favorite new activity is to explore the fridge, dishwasher and pantry.  If she sees these things are accessible she does her fastest crawl to these things. 
 Mom and I took Viv out to get some pictures at 10 months.  She loved getting dirty on this bridge and I'm pretty sure she ate a hand full of dirt.   Oh well.  The pictures are cute =-) If you look closely she has something black in her mouth in this picture.


 Trying to put a leaf in her mouth

 I love this... She was eating and really concentrating on her food.  You can see her long eyelashes... Thanks Anderson genes!
Still no interest in walking.  Luke jokes that she doesn't have load bearing legs.  She still likes to pull herself up on whatever she can find.  Occasionally it's a side table.  She has only managed to pull it down on to herself once.  She is talking away.  I think she's getting the idea of what mama and dada mean.  The newest thing is that she will point to my nose and mouth when I ask her.  That is if she is paying attention and is willing =-)  It's so fun to watch her learn new things!

No comments: