March 25, 2013

What's New?

What's New?  Well we have a climber.  I went into Viv's room during "rest time" yesterday and found she had climbed onto her dresser.  She had her bulb suction in her nose and a wet wipe in her hand.  She told me, "Gigi has boogies."  Smart girl.  We told her that was dangerous.  But I was impressed.  Here are pic from January...you can see she is starting to think about climbing here!

We found a nice winter day (before the last set of snow storms) to visit the Zoo.  Viv had a blast!




March has been very stressful!  I took a five day (60 hour) course to help me prepare to re-certify for my boards.  PAs have to take their boards every 6 years.  I am in the first group of PAs that are transitioning to the new 10 year plan!  This is great news!  The test is mostly over adult medicine.  Since I practice in pediatrics, that was stressful!  I took another week after the course to study.  I found out today that I passed and don't have to take it again for 10 years!  Now back to regular life!


No comments: