June 1, 2013

My Little Side Business

I usually post about my side business on a different blog (www.ourskincarejourney.blogspot.com).  I keep this blog for mostly pictures and the happenings in our life.  But this has been a significant happening for me and I have to brag a little bit today about the amazing support system I have!  My mother, hubby, dad, and brothers have been so encouraging as I chose to venture out of my comfort zone and try something new!  They have been my cheerleaders!  My parents taught me from a young age that I could do anything I wanted to do if I worked for it.  I got two degrees and a license to practice medicine because they helped me to see I could do anything. I love working with kids and feel so rewarded by that job.

I decided to try Nerium because I fell in love with the product and the opportunity.  This is so unlike me to jump into something and decide to market it.  I never thought I would do "one of those things."  But I saw the opportunity as something that could help Luke and I pay down our mortgage, finish our basement without a loan, get a newer car, and start saving more for the future!  My family has supported me every step of the way and my mom even decided to join me in this journey!  My husband is now my partner in this journey as well because he sees the potential! I want to say thank you to them for teaching me to dream big and telling me I have to potential to do anything.  
In just a couple of months at Nerium, I have advanced twice in rank to become a director.  I am working with family and some amazing friends and love the fun we have together.  I am also earning money and several free bottles of Nerium a month!  I am one rank away from earning my Lexus car bonus, thanks to my amazing team! Take away all the financial incentives and I would still be excited about the changes to my life.  It has really challenged me to grow as a person and in my relationship with Jesus.   It has been a great experience!  

Check out my mom's newest picture!  I love working with her and I have seen it change her both inside and outside =-)  She has grown so much through this experience too and I am so blessed to be able to do this with her!!!
Here is another recent pic of a friend!  This is such an amazing product!

P.S. - Luke and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary!  He has been amazing through the past 8 1/2 years that we have been together.  He is an incredible husband and father.  I also am so thankful for how encouraging he has been through my experience with Nerium.  He has jumped right in with me!!!  Thank you for an amazing 7 years of marriage!  Looking forward to many, many more!  My parents took Viv for the night!  We went to this great restaurant in the Highlands called Linger.  The food was incredible and then we saw our first movie at the theatre in 6 months!  Great night! 

No comments: