We wanted to get some outdoor maternity pics done before it started snowing. I was shocked that Viv actually let me dress her. I think it was because I promised we would go trick or treat again. That is why you see candy and a basket in some of these pictures. Thanks so much to my mom who took some great pics and endured the cold wind to help us! I also want to thank my wardrobe consultants - Ashley and Val. Over thousands of miles, 200 texts, 20 pictures, and 10 outfit changes, they were able to help me to find something that I loved. FYI - You will probably see it at all holiday parties and formal occasions before the baby comes! Don't have the time, energy or desire to spend more money!
Growing Belly!
Talking to Baby Cora
Thanks to Andy for helping to entertain Viv and making photos possible!!! She was so excited you came!!
"NO WEAR MY HEADBAND, UNCLE ANDY!!!"
It was cold, windy and we only had 30 minutes to do the photos. I am thrilled with how well they turned out all things considering!















No comments:
Post a Comment