February 6, 2014

Cars!

A lot has happened in a year.  I decided to take a leap of faith and try relationship marketing.  I always swore I would never do one of "those things."  But I loved the product and the business model intrigued me.  Then I fell in love with a company that wants to "make people better."  They are the biggest (bigger than Nike) corporate sponsor of Big Brothers Big Sisters and they have only been in business 2 full years.  They give 30% of their profits back to biotech research for cancer and other medical conditions.  I love that they want people to feel confident in their skin and earn a living but that they also want to make a difference in people's lives outside of skin and money!

It has changed our lives.  Luke and I went from coasting along - happy with our great jobs - to finding ways to goal set and dream again.  I think it is easy for us to be complacent when things are going well but this kicked us in high gear and challenged us in new ways.  One of the ways I have seen a difference is in our desire to find ways to be thankful in life no matter what the circumstances.  The Bible verse - I Thes. 5: 16-18 - Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances - takes on new meaning in our lives. 

We have earned extra income along the way and just qualified to get a Lexus car payment each month!   When I first heard that you could get a car, I thought it was too good to be true.  Now I know several people who have gotten cars and know of several more who are so close!!!  Not to mention that I have gotten over 30 free bottles for myself, Luke, and for product samples.  It has also given me the chance to work with family and friends.  I've made new friends and gotten the opportunity to love and mentor some fabulous people.  God is good!  I am excited for the future for both our "real" careers and for this new challenge with Nerium!  If you are curious and want more information email me or check out www.ourskincarejourneykr.arealbreakthrough.com

Lol - now I love sharing pictures of my "wrinkles" because it shows how healthy my skin is looking now!





No comments: