Today was Viv's 15 month appointment. I took her to the pool before we went to get her shots. Poor girl =-( But she loved the pool!
Getting ready to blow bubbles...
Success! The water is still dripping off her.
At her visit today she weighed 23# 9 oz (75%). She is 31.5 inches tall (75%).
Here are some videos from the past 1-2 months. Don't worry... they are only about a minute each.
Pool Time
Rockin
Bath and bubbles
In the past month Viv has gone from saying 2 words to about 30 words. She even puts together words - "all done," "go bye-bye," and "more crackers." The verbal growth in the past month has been so fun to watch. Language development is amazing.
Ever since I stopped nursing 2 months ago, I have dropped on her favorite person list =-( She loves to laugh and play when it's just us but if her Nana or Grandma is around, she bolts for them. Now she has become such a daddy's girl. If daddy's holding her she will push me away if I try to hug them. She gets upset if Luke hugs or kisses me. It's a funny stage! Not loving the fact that mama has dropped down the totem pole but I figure it's a stage or so I've heard from a few friends who had the same thing happen.
She is so happy for the most part. She loves to play and laughs with me for most of the day.
She is getting molars and chews on her fingers constantly. She has been a little more fussy but overall is a champ.
She got sick for the first time in the past month. We are so blessed that she hasn't been sick until now. She had a fever in July and had Roseola last week.
She is a champ at going to bed. She lunges out of our arms for the crib. She gets her blanket and her water cup. Then she says "bye-bye."
She loves bath time and tries to drink the bath water.
We recently let her watch "Praise Baby" when she was sick in July. Big mistake. She is obsessed. At least 5 times a day she brings us the remote and says "teeve, more" I do have to say that she had learned a lot of random words from the pictures and clips they show - hippo, deer, girl, baby, just to name a few. We try to limit it to less than 30 minutes a day and I feel guilty for even letting her do that much. She bobs her head to the music.
She is obsessed with bubbles.
When we go in the front yard she walks to the nearest car, tries to open the door, and says - "go bye-bye."
She loves it when we smell her feet and tell her they are stinky.
She likes to color and calls it "gunga." Still don't know where that came from.
It's a fun stage and she makes us smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment