I have put so many pictures on the blog the last few days that some of the July posts are no longer on the main page =-( You can click HERE to see the older posts in July.
The last day of the reunion was another beautiful, cloudy day. For the third day Charla and I went on our bike ride and had some different company. I regretted every minute of the ride this morning. I don't think a single minute of the 75 minute ride went by without me seriously considering quitting. I am not sure my legs and butt have ever been this sore! But I was so proud of myself for making it three days in a row.
The biking crew today:
We came back to find John and Paul hard at work in the kitchen... what?? You heard right. They made us an amazing breakfast.
French toast and eggs! Love it!
John and Viv:
Paul, Viv, and Charla:
Now, I know you won't believe this. I gave my husband a camera to take to the Princeton Hot Springs. Several people went on that adventure. I stayed with Viv. Luke came back without taking a single picture...I'm sure no one can believe that =-) Paul, John, Page, Thomas, John, and Christina had to leave shortly after that. The rest of us enjoyed the cool, cloudy weather in the afternoon and dinner at Quincy's.
Viv wishes she could swing all day and promises to be Bryan's best friend if he gives her a drink!
Viv admiring my lens cap and posing for a few photos.
Erik, Charla, and Viv:
Shine, Viv, Charla, Johanna, Lisa:
Bryan, Shine, and Glen:
Johanna and Lisa:
Mike, Bryan, Viv, Luke, Erik, and Jim:
Shine and Viv:
I love this - Viv's hand next to her Uncle Erik's hand
Reminds me how blessed we are to have a great family. Luke and I love and get along with both families and extended families. It's so cool that Viv will be raised knowing all her uncles, aunt, grandparents, great grandparents, great aunts and uncles. Hope to add some cousins in there someday! Our siblings need to find some marriage material.
God is good. We had a great week and were so thankful for the break away from Denver and work. So important to get away from the hustle and bustle of life and enjoy God's creation and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment