July 5, 2012

Play Date

Chandra is in town from the UAE!  She and Wes, her husband, teach there. We grew up across the street from each other and were maids of honor in each other's weddings.  I love getting the chance to spend time with her when she is back in town.  Viv and I picked her up for a zoo date! 

Many a great conversation was had on this swing in front of her house!
 Viv got to meet Tug.  Viv loves dogs! In fact, her first word was "woof." Most of the dogs she sees are big and have good sized snouts.  So when I started saying "woof, woof" when we introduced her to Tug, she was very confused.  After a moment, she looked up and said "E, E, E."  This is her monkey noise.  It cracked me up.  I guess she has a valid argument.  The pugs do have flatter faces like some monkeys. 
Needless to say, she was the most animated when we say monkeys at the zoo.
The new elephant exhibit is so cool.  Viv gets excited to see them. 


 Gorillas:
 Great to see my friend and to spend some time with my girl!


No comments: