July 7, 2012

Family Reunion - July 6th

On July 6th the family reunion started at the Ringenberg's place in Buena Vista.  Charla and I went for a beautiful bike ride from their cabin to the trail head of Columbia and Harvard.  It was only 9 miles but it was a hard 9 miles.  I remember the last time I was that sweaty!  There was some beautiful scenery along the way!
 A log cabin at the trail head of Columbia.  It has to be 100 years old and it looks like it still has occupants. 
 Jim and Viv explore around the cabin.
 Charla, Viv, Pooh, Tigger, Ole and Lena (the Norwegian statue)
 Viv, Ole, and Lena
 Viv modeling her cute outfit from Hannah Anderson... Had to have her wearing Scandinavian clothes for the Norwegian family reunion.
 It poured here!!!!  Viv escaped out into the rain and she just giggled like there was no tomorrow!
Viv in the small bench Grandpa has had on the deck for years... He couldn't wait to have someone sit in it!
Viv to Uncle Paul - "Ehhhh" 
 Translated - Put me down, I want to walk!!!
 It's a cute hat but I don't like things on my head or in my hair!
 Checking out Uncle Erik's hair.
Great First Day!  Everyone else arrived at dinner time.  More pics of everyone tomorrow. 

No comments: