July 8, 2012

Family Reunion - July 7th

Day 2 of the Family Reunion started with a relaxed morning and lots of coffee.  Then Charla, Christina and I went on a bike ride.  We left Viv at home =-) The ride today went much better for me!  It was the same 9 mile ride from yesterday.  The hills were just as long but I feel like I'm learning to bike a little better.  I haven't biked consistently since I was in grade school!  I'm loving doing it for a work out now!
 It was threatening to rain the entire time and finally sprinkled on us.  We stopped by the beaver ponds again and the moss is just gorgeous!  It's emerald green. 
 We followed this beautiful creek the entire time.
Thomas, Paige, Brian, and Paul went white water rafting in Bown's Canyon.  The rest of us went on a walk.  The weather held out for us!
Lisa and Viv:
Shine, Viv and Lisa:
We took pictures at the top of the beautiful ridge. 
Shine, Lisa, Glen, and Johanna:
Shine and Glen:
Luke, Viv, and I:                                 Christina and John: 
Ringenbergs - minus Paul and Jenna and + Mike
          The hiking group:                     Viv was a tired cookie at the end:
 The rafting crew: Bryan, Paul, Thomas, and Page
The Ringenberg brothers at the river in Buena Vista:
Thomas and Page:
Viv loved corn hole:
Luke, Viv, and I:
Shine and Viv:
Erik, Viv and Grandpa:
Sad the trip is going fast!  Our day ended with a great Italian dinner and a game of Things. 

Here are some of the more appropriate answers in our game of Things...
Things that are better late than never... - Periods, kids,
Things that should come with an instruction manual... - Teenagers, Women
Things that you shouldn't do on your wedding day... - Say "I don't", make out with the best man, forget the grooms name

The rest of the answers were even more memorable and will stay in the family circle=-)

No comments: