Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas from the Ringenbergs!
We (and by we, I mean me) debate whether or not to send actual cards out each year and usually stay indecisive long enough that we don't have enough time to get them ordered and in the mail. Thanks for indulging my Christmas blog post another year!
Luke and I have been feeling sad this past week after the shooting in Connecticut. Our hearts break for those families and for the families in our own lives who have experienced heartache and difficult circumstances this year. We wish we could offer answers and solutions. Yet, all we can do is pray for those families and hold our own girl a little closer.
Viv is 20 months now and is a bundle of energy. She is not still for a single moment of the day unless she is sleeping. She explores, plays, climbs, and chatters the day away. We have loved watching her vocabulary and skills increase. She never hits those milestones when I think she should but once she does, she just goes full steam ahead. I'm sure she realizes that I obsess about milestones because of my job. She already loves to make me wait until she is good and ready!
Viv loves people. She knows so many names and consistently asks where people are and what they are doing. She climbs out of her crib now and we had to convert it to a toddler bed for safety reasons. We find her in so many interesting sleeping positions. She loves to be chased and tickled. Viv is the princess in both our families. Trying to keep her grounded is our full time job!
Luke continues to work in the engineering field and I started my 5th year in my pediatric practice. I work three days a week. We feel so blessed that Nana, Grandma, Nanana (Ruth), and other family members watch her for us while we are at work.
Our big project for the year is finishing our basement. Luke and his friend, Jeremy, plan to start soon. Check back to see the progress and if we have strangled each other in the process.
We hope that whatever circumstances you are facing this Christmas season, God is able to fill your heart with peace and hope. We love hearing from you and getting all your cards!
Love,
Kinsey, Luke and Viv
Love,
Kinsey, Luke and Viv




No comments:
Post a Comment