I had a great weekend away in Texas at the Nerium conference! It was fun to get away with friends.
One of the most exciting things about this weekend was what we were able to do for Big Brothers Big Sisters in 3 days. I love this organization and their passion for making a difference in the lives of children!!!!
One of the most exciting things about this weekend was what we were able to do for Big Brothers Big Sisters in 3 days. I love this organization and their passion for making a difference in the lives of children!!!!
We originally did not decide to go soon enough to gat a room at the host hotel. I can't believe they sold out the Gaylord Texan! We had to book at one of the other five hotels that they nearly sold out as well. I had some friends that were planning to go as well. Sadly they had a health crisis in the family (we are praying for you!). They allowed us to take their room at the Gaylord! I can't even say how awesome that was and what a difference that made in our experience. The Gaylord is an incredible hotel!
One of the reasons that I wanted to join this company is because of their vision of changing the world. They want people to "individually take responsibility to collectively change the world." You can see this through their commitment to Big Brothers Big Sisters. We won an award as the most influential corporate sponsor due to our donation of money and time over the last 9 months. I think we raised over $50,000 just this weekend alone for them. You also see this through the fact that they give 30% of their profits back to biotechnology research looking for advances in cancer/HIV research.
The surprise has come from how this experience is changing my outlook on life. This is not a "Christian" company but there are so many values that are Biblical and leaders in the company that talk about their faith. It really has inspired me to make some much needed changes in my life.
Finally, the science behind the product is second to none! As a PA, I am so impressed with that. I love that it is a patented antioxidant that is proven to work better that anything out there. I could go on and on, but maybe you just need to see for yourself. Evidence trumps my babbling any day! To receive a couple of informational emails over a two week period (they don't keep email stalking you for forever) you can enter your email address at www.ourskincarejourneykr.arealbreakthrough.com. Hop over to our team blog at www.ourskincarejourney.blogspot.com.








No comments:
Post a Comment