Viv and I had a great day! We made cookies together. She was so excited to get her apron on and help me.
She is just like her mama - loves cookie dough. No lectures - I know raw cookie dough isn't good for you but I can never resist! I haven't gotten salmonella yet....Look how happy it made her!
Waiting for the cookies!!
After nap we did 4th of July piggies:
Next, we took our friend, Muriel, some cookies.
We had a backyard picnic! Muriel set up a table cloth and we had milk with our cookies.
Needless to say....no more cookies for Vivian today. I think she had her allotment for the week. We had a great day!
Waiting for the cookies!!
We got ready in special dresses for our party and invited her animal friends. We also picked fresh flowers and set up our nice tea party set.
She doesn't share her cookies very well!
Her other guests:
She is hilarious!
After nap we did 4th of July piggies:
Next, we took our friend, Muriel, some cookies.
We had a backyard picnic! Muriel set up a table cloth and we had milk with our cookies.
Needless to say....no more cookies for Vivian today. I think she had her allotment for the week. We had a great day!












No comments:
Post a Comment