I could bombard you all with a ton of pictures. Since I put most of them up on face book, I am going to pick my 3 favorites for each day we spend in San Diego (updated on Day 3 - the whole 3 photo thing does not work for me...can't sum up these amazing days with only 3!). On our first day we went to La Jolla beach for the day and Balboa Park in the evening.
Viv loved the beach! She was so excited when she found the seashell in this picture!
This was right after she did a "sand angel" and got sand everywhere including in her mouth. This was a highlight of the trip. She was in heaven, minus the sand in her mouth.
We grabbed Mexican food and ate dinner at Balboa Park. She did not want to leave the park and threw a fit! She was having too much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment