August 15, 2013

San Diego - Day 4

Our last day in San Diego started with, "I need to check my email." 
We headed over to Coronado Island:
 
The Hotel Del Coronado was beautiful!
 It has the oldest working elevator in the United States.
And amazing views:

 17 weeks pregnant:
We ate lunch at this amazing restaurant with a great patio!

 The food was incredible!!



Restaurant View:  Mom, Nana, and Karen
 We also met Luke's cousin, Thomas, and his wife, Page, for lunch!  They were staying in LA for a few days and met up with us on Coronado Island. 
Viv was in heaven at Coronado Beach:
 "Come on, Nonnie!"
 BIRDIE!  COME BACK! I want to hold you!
 "Popping Seaweed"
 Viv loves to get all sandy!  She forgets that she hates it in her mouth and eyes.  This happened multiple times... Here is the progression:


We had such a great trip with amazing memories.  It was sad to see Luke and Viv go today.  The brave man is traveling with three bags, a Gigi, and a stroller.  Good luck!  I love you!
 
Now I get to stay for a Women's conference with my mom, grandma, Val, and many great friends!!!  

No comments: