June 8, 2014

Other Happenings

We are so blessed to be able to have a new car that is being paid for by our fun job that we do in our spare time!  What a blessing!!!  This has changed our lives! 

We bought tickets to the One Republic concert for my dad for his birthday and it was amazing!  
My favorite new song is "I lived"
I, I did it all
I, I did it all
I owned every second
That this world could give
I saw so many places
The things that I did
Yeah, with every broken bone
I swear I lived

We want to own every second this life has to give and make a difference!
What a gorgeous night at Red Rocks!


Sweet Cora Bea is five months now!  We just love this girl!  She eats like their is no tomorrow.  She puts everyone's fingers in her mouth and chews until you take it away.  She coos and laughs!  She can roll around the room.  She is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen!  Thank you, God, for this little delight.  Her middle name means "bringer of joy" and that just fits her perfectly! 


No comments: