June 8, 2014

Ringenberg Wedding

We had an amazing time celebrating Erik and Heather over Memorial Day weekend.  We got to stay in a hotel and Viv was so excited!  She told us over and over again how we weren't going home.  Our home was the hotel!  She and Cora cuddle together.
Ashley, Andy, and Zoe help us get ready for the big day.  They brought Viv Lucky Charms for breakfast and I still hear about how good marshmallows are for breakfast =)


 Love how our hair turned out!!!

Getting ready at the venue:
Prayers and quiet time before the ceremony starts:
I think they were done with pictures at this point!

Ringenberg Siblings - Classic!  Cannot get over the faces!
Awww!!!  Here is the preview of our Labor Day weekend wedding :)


 Dancing Queen!  She was singing and twirling for hours!

First Dance!!  I love how Viv and Nonnie are watching intently!
Hmmmm…Jenna's face when she catches the bouquet….Another wedding soon??

 Interesting…Paul got the garter ;)  

Kisses:

 What hours of dancing does to a 3 year old: 


Family Breakfast the next day:
 Fun in Fort Collins after the wedding:


Happy Birthday, Val!!!

No comments: