September 19, 2011

Hearty/Rohde Wedding

So excited to be able to see my cousin, Lauren, get married.  Ben is a lucky guy and I'm sure Lauren knows she is blessed as well to have Ben in her life.  We are so excited for you as you start this crazy journey called marriage.  Luke and I have had many peaks and a few valleys but we have to say that putting God first in our marriage has helped us through any situation we are faced with.  We know Lauren and Ben will weather any storm as they stay close to each other and to Jesus.  You guys are awesome!

Grandparents: 
 Lauren and Ben:

 Meeting Viv... p.s. Lauren and Ben: we highly recommend having kids!!!!  We love it! 

 Our family:
What a great day!  So happy for Lauren and Ben!!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I remember the day Viv was born, we were shopping for Lauren's wedding dress when you went into labor, what a coincidence! These photos and your ‘Blogger is such a wonderful idea! I love it! Thanks for sharing,
.
Sincerely,
Paula