September 17, 2011

Nursery Tour and 4 Month Pictures

I've been meaning to post pictures of our nursery... There is no theme and it's very ecclectic!  Great Nana or Nanana (Ruth West) and Grandma (Charla) both made beautiful quilts.  I also love the fabric flowers from my friends in Women Ministries at church.  The colors are mainly green and brown except for the curtains and bed spread.  Just those small areas of pink have Luke calling it the pink room =-) 

Viv chillin on the "rocking chair":


 This is a cross-stitch that my mom did for my Aunt Rhea when Madelyn was born.  Uncle Rick found it and gave it back to me to put in the nursery!  I found a matching frame and matte.  I love it!  It's means a lot to me to have it in the room. 
 Viv is 4 1/2 months now.  She's getting so big!  She just had her 4 month appointment and is 16 lbs 10 oz (90%) and is 26 inches (85%).  She is starting to do so many things now.  She sleep through the night.  She doesn't like rice cereal.  She laughs and smiles often.  She rolls over and is trying to scoot.  She loves attention from anyone.  She is finally starting to nap well!







Love this girl so much! 

1 comment:

Bethany Jayne said...

Kinsey! I am so glad that you are a blogger! I am too! longmirenews.blogspot.com.
Precious family! Blessings on you all!