April 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Vivian!

Viv's 2nd Birthday Party!

Hard to believe I was in labor 2 years ago at this time.  Amazing how one cute bundle of joy made me forget that I wasn't a fan of pregnancy =-)  She has changed our lives and we can't believe it's already been two years!

She loved her princess balloons:
 Playing with Uncle Erik:
 Reading with Mama
 She loves to watch all the trucks, bull dozers, and bobcats at Nonnie's house.  She got her very own bobcat from Nanana and Papapa!
 A bike and shoes from Grammy and Grumpy =-)
 A kitchen for Nonnie's house!  It is more stocked than my kitchen. 

Cute dress and worship CD from Aunt Jenna


 Bubbles from Uncle Andy:

 Pure Joy
 She loved hearing us sing Happy Birthday!
 Carefully eating her cookie so as to avoid getting frosting all over =-) 
This little girl is amazing and I know she will do incredible things.  She is confident and fearless.  She loves life and loves people.  We can't wait to see who you become!

No comments: