April 22, 2013

The Unexpected

I have been using this product for 6 weeks now.  I love the way it makes my skin feel healthier and look healthier.  It is amazing that a product that is derived from plants and free for chemicals can make these changes in your skin.  I can feel the change in my skin and see the difference around my eyes.  I've tried several things on my skin before so I wasn't expecting this.  But in the last two months I have learned to expect the unexpected. 
I also love working with my mom and friends!  It has been such a learning experience for me and stretched me to change some of the things in my life that I've been ignoring.  It's getting me out of my comfort zone and engaging with more people in my community and circle of friends.  It also has given me the chance to share my faith with others while sharing a skin product.  

I have also met so many encouraging people while sharing this product. There are times where I can tend to be negative and I am working on being more encouraging because I really have appreciated the people who encourage me.   

I am also using my time better and spending more time with reading my Bible and a book called, Fearless by Max Lucado.  I am starting to see the changes I need to make in myself to be a better friend, mom, wife, daughter, volunteer, and PA.  That doesn't mean I have it figured out yet!  In the end, despite the fact that I love having healthy skin, I have learned that my worth comes from my character and knowing Jesus.  I want Him to continue to change who I am on the inside.  While I care about my skin and my health, the most important thing is my character.  This all started with a lotion for my skin.  What an unexpected journey!  

If you want more information check out:


No comments: