April 22, 2013

Our 2 Year Old Boss

When we were at my parents office on Saturday, Viv told Poppie that, "GiGi da Boss."  

Isn't that the truth!  We are trying to learn more about how to encourage her independence but teach good behavior.  Next week she turns two!  I can't believe it!  
Vivian Kaye Ringenberg:
You have a love for life.
You like to pick out your own clothes.
You love to read.
You love the park.
You love to be chased and tickled. 
You are fearless.  I wish I could have your confidence!
You love to climb...and break the drawers on your dresser trying to get to the top.  
You love to talk.  
You are compassionate especially when others are hurting. 
You like to ask for a "hug quick" at bedtime to delay going to bed.
You love to cook.  
You make our lives so much fuller!
How can we not love this little girl with her upside-down sunglasses and princess wand.  
Loving you through the fun and the challenging days gives me a glimpse of what God's love must look like. I love you with everything I have and it's amazing to think that God's love for you and me is so much more expansive.  Thank you for teaching me about life, love, fun, and Jesus.  

No comments: