April 2, 2012

11 mos

Uncle Andy came with Viv and I to take pictures last weekend. 

Can't believe she will be a year old this month!


She is "clicking" her tongue here.  Pops taught her that!


 This month she has gotten better at pulling to a standing position.  She can stand on her one but only for a few seconds.  Viv still has no interest in walking.  She is a fast little crawler and loves to be chased.  Her favorite game is "Chase Viv" or peek-a-boo. 

She has three new teeth on top.  The other day I came to get her up from nap and found that she is part chipmunk.  At first I was kinda peeved.  This crib wasn't cheep.  Then I couldn't stop laughing and wished I was there to witness the incident as I'm sure she was having a great time. 
The other thing she loves to do is crawl with something in her mouth... Safety hazard but funny:
28 days until her birthday!

No comments: