A year ago today I went to the doctor's office to see if my water had broke. It felt like a small leak and sure enough I got great news...Head to the hospital! Right about now I was arriving at the hospital to begin one of the best adventures!!
This is the "short" recap of her first year. The people at the party got to see the "long" recap (about 20 minutes). You are the lucky ones who get to see the fifteen minute version. This is really for the very hard core Viv fans like Uncle Paul who couldn't be at her party yesterday. We missed you! Hope you enjoy this!
Pics of the party will come soon! It was a great day!
1 comment:
That was adorable! You did such a good job capturing all the changes and the video clips were so cute!! What a precious girl!
Post a Comment